continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek_Nakee...@logitech.com
Subject Re: nice to have features
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:42:35 GMT
I hope that I am not asking for more features as you are finalizing 1.1

1)     - Build success/Failure
Continuum 1.0.3 has the feature but, I am looking for to give summary of
successful ,failure and total builds. Get the trend of continuous
integration.

2)      - Unit test successes/Failure (Able to dig in to details)
After the each build when continuum triggers the unit test, the results of
the unit test should published under unit test results section. Cruise
control has a reporting section called Unit Test. Some commercial tools
give summary of the unit test results and when you click on the summary you
can see the individual unit test results with descriptions

3)  When a build fails contiuum must trigger another build in X minutes
(configurable), based on the 2nd build the notification should be send out.
This will avoid errors due to partial check-ins

If you have more questions please let me know.

~nakees

             Emmanuel Venisse                                           To
             <emmanuel@venisse         continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
             .net>                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             20/04/2007 07:51          Re: nice to have features
             AM

             Please respond to
             continuum-dev@mav
               en.apache.org

Can you add more explanantions?

Vivek_Nakeesan@logitech.com a écrit :
> Some more suggestions
>
> Separate reporting sections for
>       - Build success/Failure
>       - Unit test successes/Failure (Able to dig in to details)
>
> ~nakees

>              Emmanuel Venisse
>              <emmanuel@venisse         continuum-dev@maven.apache.org

>              .net>