continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Misura, Gabriel" <gabriel.mis...@cingular.com>
Subject RE: DB schema migration
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 02:57:01 GMT
FYI,

Upgrading from the nightly build, when I dropped continuum.war into jboss deploy, I saw:

	ERROR 42X14: 'PROFILE_ID_OID' is not a column in table or VTI 'BUILDDEFINITION'.

In the log. So I decided I would change my config to use "usersAlpha" and "continuumAlpha"
instead of the default (which is what the nightly build was pointing to).

So on this page:
	http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/26074/continuum_jboss_2.patch
I changed "users" to "usersAlpha" and "continuum" to "continuumAlpha".

And in ./WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml

I changed

        <connectionFactoryName>java:comp/env/jdbc/continuum</connectionFactoryNa
        <connectionFactoryName>java:comp/env/jdbc/users</connectionFactoryName>
To:
        <connectionFactoryName>java:comp/env/jdbc/continuumAlpha</connectionFactoryNa
        <connectionFactoryName>java:comp/env/jdbc/usersAlpha</connectionFactoryName>

And the rest of the instructions (aside from building, since I just grabbed the 1.1alpha1
war directly) from:
	http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+JBoss

I'm up and running. Obviously I had to recreate my projects.
It seems a bit faster than the previous version (nightly build) I had.

Gabriel Misura
20111 120th Ave NE, Cube 2337D
Bothell, WA
MSN: gabe@misura.org