continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: nice to have features
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:57:18 GMT
hehe, you'll be happy with continuum 1.1. We'll release a first alpha next week and it integrate
all your points.
About the notifier, it send a report only if the state change. If your project is always in
success the report is sent only the first time but if your project is always in failure, the
report is
always sent

Emmanuel