continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Issues with getting 1.1-SNAPSHOT started
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:55:22 GMT
winstone isn't tested yet, but if you can run continuum with it, please update the wiki.

About the exception, you need to start your container with "appserver.base" system property,
Continuum use it for some paths like the log file.
You can use what you want for this property, it's only need to be a valid directory.

Emmanuel

Orford, Ian a écrit :
> [...]
> ecycleHandler.java:128)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:142)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:132)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:90)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponen
> tLookupManager.java:147)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookupMap(DefaultCompo
> nentLookupManager.java:199)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookupMap(DefaultPlexusContai
> ner.java:309)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookupMap(DefaultPlexusContai
> ner.java:303)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.InitializeLoggerManagerPhas
> e.initializeCoreComponent(InitializeLoggerManagerPhase.java:47)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.AbstractCoreComponentInitia
> lizationPhase.execute(AbstractCoreComponentInitializationPhase.java:37)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.initializePhases(DefaultPlexu
> sContainer.java:886)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.initialize(DefaultPlexusConta
> iner.java:834)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.construct(DefaultPlexusContai
> ner.java:811)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.<init>(DefaultPlexusContainer
> .java:222)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.<init>(DefaultPlexusContainer
> .java:260)
>         at
> org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusLifecycleListener.contextInitialized(Ple
> xusLifecycleListener.java:76)
>         at
> winstone.WebAppConfiguration.<init>(WebAppConfiguration.java:885)
>         at
> winstone.HostConfiguration.initWebApp(HostConfiguration.java:131)
>         at winstone.HostConfiguration.<init>(HostConfiguration.java:73)
>         at winstone.HostGroup.initHost(HostGroup.java:85)
>         at winstone.HostGroup.<init>(HostGroup.java:45)
>         at winstone.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:194)
>         at winstone.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:389)
>

> --
> This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it may be privileged.  It
should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient.  If you have
received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by telephoning +44 (0)20 7623
8000 or by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.
 We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, but
you must take full responsibility for virus checking.  Please refer to http://www.dresdnerkleinwort.com/disc/email/
and read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy.

> Dresdner Kleinwort is the trading name of the investment banking division of Dresdner
Bank AG, and operates through Dresdner Bank AG, Dresdner Kleinwort Limited, Dresdner Kleinwort
Securities Limited and their affiliated or associated companies.  Dresdner Bank AG is a company
incorporated in Germany with limited liability and registered in England (registered no. FC007638,
place of business 30 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7PG), and is authorised by the German Federal
Financial Supervisory Authority and by the Financial Services Authority ('FSA') and regulated
by the FSA for the conduct of designated business in the UK.  Dresdner Kleinwort Limited is
a company incorporated in England (registered no. 551334, registered office 30 Gresham Street,
London EC2V 7PG), and is authorised and regulated by the FSA.  Dresdner Kleinwort Securities
Limited is a company incorporated in England (registered no. 1767419, registered office 30