continuum-dev mailing list archives

From leahpar <raphael.pe...@free.fr>
Subject Re: :-)
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:07:54 GMT

>Ok, it seems to be good. Can you send us your patches?
no it's not good because i've change also

public class PerforceScmProvider
public static String getRepoPath( ScmLogger log,
PerforceScmProviderRepository repo, File basedir )

if (false)//FIXME pom.exists() )

but it's not a fine solution
I don't really understand the meaning of this :
it seems to be a reading in the pom the new repo in perforce and then update
the depot localisation.
(it can be different with branches ) but why "Ignoring the SCM location"?

brain over...

another issue is raised because each project in continuum required a client
spec
and the number can be too high.

# A Perforce Client Specification.
Client:	prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory\51
Update:	2007/04/20 16:49:34
Access:	2007/04/20 16:49:34
Owner:	prp_user
	Created by maven-scm-provider-perforce
Root:	D:\continuum\working-directory\51
LineEnd:	local
	//depot/hello3/...
//prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory\51/...

something should be done to have (I'm not able to succeed at this time)

# A Perforce Client Specification.
Client:	prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory
Update:	2007/04/20 16:49:34
Access:	2007/04/20 16:49:34
Owner:	prp_user
	Created by maven-scm-provider-perforce
Root:	D:\continuum\working-directory
LineEnd:	local
	//depot/hello1/...
//prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory\46/...
	//depot/hello2/...
//prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory\47/...
	//depot/hello3/...
//prp_user-XXX-MavenSCM-D:\continuum\working-directory\51/...