continuum-dev mailing list archives

From ArneD <pub...@degenring.de>
Subject Re: Towards full ClearCase integration
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:18:58 GMT

Jason van Zyl-2 wrote:

> Arne,
>
> Do you have any plans for ClearCase UCM?
>
> Jason.

No, sorry, I don't. I am doing this for a customer who is using ClearCase
SCM, but not UCM. Currently they use ClearCase dynamic views together with
scm-local. But they want to have the full ClearCase (SCM) integration to be
able to use the Maven-Release plugin, and server-side releases (as soon as a
Continuum 1.1 release that supports it has been published).

- Arne