continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum and cached svn credentials
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:52:49 GMT
I reopened CONTINUUM-1155 because I couldn't find documentation on how
it now uses cached svn credentials.

Later, I discovered the 'Use cached scm credentials, if available'
checkbox on Project Information -> Edit.

This may need to be a separate issue, but the solution isn't complete.
 The way it is now, you have to visit and edit every project after you
add it in order to check that box.  'Use cached credentials' should be
an option when you add the project (usually, group of projects).

(At the moment, I only need this to work for Maven 2 projects and Subversion.)

Thanks,
--
Wendy