continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization Error on Configuration page in 1.1 -
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 04:27:43 GMT
On 3/1/07, Thierry Lach <thierry.lach@gmail.com> wrote:
> Using current sources patched for JBoss, I can't access the configuration
> page.  As the administrator, when I try to go there, I get the message
>
>  Authorization Error You are not authorized to access this page. Please
> contact your administrator to be granted the appropriate permissions.

I see this in a fresh install, when I get that message as it tries to
redirect to the General Configuration page.

It seems to be related to the fix for CONTINUUM-1185, when it wouldn't
let you *off* the General Configuration page.

I reopened it:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1185

--
Wendy