continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:15:09 GMT
with maven-app-configuration released I thought we were well on our
way to getting a release of continuum cut, but Emmanuel pointed out
that I had missing the latest SNAPSHOT of the maven release stuff.

Does anyone have an issues with my resolving the maven-release version
to the latest timestamped snapshot version and cutting the release
with that?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell