continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:45:51 GMT
ok, I am changing my tune on the remaining 11 issues, I want this
thing released asap so we have something concrete to get moving on.
The 11 issues are functionally no real different then a lot of the
ones in the -2 jira so I am thinking we just push that forward and get
going on this.

so, I haven't actually pulled a release on something like this at
apache, from what I understand we can put this someplace for
downloading that doesn't have to get mirrored all over the place.
more information please brett...

Should we vote on this? I think we have an implict consent based on
just this thread from committers but should this alpha cycle take a
vote each push, or can we vote on a biweekly release schedule for
alphas for the next month or two?

if we get this decided I'll arrange the dependencies and get this
thing alpha release dealio running asap.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com