continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write access to wiki
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:51:24 GMT
you might more active feedback if you just correspond with the mailing
list like this, at least in my opinion..

as for the wiki access, that might be possible, what kinda stuff will
you be adding there?  information specific to your implementation?
where would that implementation be located?  are you just going to
create and maintain a patchset on continuum trunk? inquiring minds
want to know! :)

anyway, I for one am interested in some more information on your
thesis, the sentence you provide sounds like it is already a feature
of continuum

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell