continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:52:30 GMT
Ok, well the little poll thread I made seemed to be strongly in favor
of getting things pulled together to start getting alpha releases out
of continuum.  So with that in mind here is a list of a few things
that we need to get in order for an alpha release that I shamelessly
started base on bretts comments

- properly mark up the model as it was for 1.0.3 release
- add methods to continuum-data-management to utilise that and then
make any necessary transformations (c-d-m will do the basic 1-to-1
conversions)
- probably write a little CLI to fire it off.
- vet jira for a 1.1 alpha 1 release version and maybe schedule out a
couple of alpha-# releases.

I think I'll start in on the data management bit now since that seems
like the biggest hurdle.  I am not convinced we really need to worry
about a continuum 1.0.3 -> continuum 1.1 migration ability...its not a
difficult thing to get projects loaded back up into continuum...but
we'll see I guess.

anyone have anything to add?

jesse

--