continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:22:09 GMT
Isn't Oracle the only database to offer a CLOB?

I think writing it to a file in the build results directory like the
other output makes perfect sense. Unless we are planning to search
them, but then maybe lucene is a better choice anyway.

Hmm, indexed and correlated build failures. I like that idea. Shiny. /
me loses focus.

- Brett