continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Test failure on trunk
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:20:27 GMT
Yeah - I finally got it, so I'll test your update.

BTW, pretty sure others have mentioned this, but it's working nicely
on my MacOS X Tiger (10.4.9) laptop.

Christian.

On Mar 29, 2007, at 11:08 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> I added the jvm memory option to the surefire plugin because now I
> have this pb too :(
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Thierry Lach a écrit :
>> I agree.  I don't want to have to bump up my memory config for all
>> projects
>> just because of one.
>> On 3/23/07, Andrew Williams <andy@handyande.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think that modifying your environment or installation options is a
>>> very bad idea,
>>> especially if you are striving for truly reproducible build results.
>>>
>>> Andy

>>> perhaps in a

christian gruber + cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES