continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:16:47 GMT

On 31/03/2007, at 6:50 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> I'm ok for a timestamped version, but we can release the release
> manager too, without the plugin because it isn't ready and I want
> the new Maven-SCM in it.

We're not set up to have snapshots in place permanently, so I don't
think we should use a timestamped one.

I'd agree with releasing just the shared release component.

> The pb is that release-manager use maven-scm 1.0-SNAPSHOT, we can
> use 1.0-beta-4 because the release manager doesn't use new code of
> maven-scm but we won't have maven-scm fixes. Or we can use a
> timestamped version of Maven-SCM too. If we choose the timestamped
> version of Maven-SCM, Continuum need to use it.

I think we could cut another beta of Maven SCM now with the recent
fixes before you push towards 1.0 as discussed on that list.

Cheers,
Brett