continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Thierry Lach" <>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:01:35 GMT
A couple of things:

   1. Once the first alpha is released, why not try to put a new one out
   there every week or every two weeks?  Anything scheduled for the alpha-2
   release (for example) that isn't done could be moved back to alpha-3, and so
   2. I'd love to be able to try to provide more than the couple of
   simplistic patches that I've managed so far, but I'm running into a number
   of technologies that I'm familiar with only in concept that are used in
   Continuum, modello and plexus to name the primary ones.  It would be nice to
   have a brief road-map on how to add certain kinds of features to Continuum,
   such as adding a column to a table and adding editing capability to a
   specific page.