continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Thierry Lach" <thierry.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorization Error on Configuration page in 1.1 -
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:58:04 GMT
Sorry I should have added more information.

I'm building off of trunk.  I've also applied the patches which are included
in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1167 and
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-961 and I'm running using JBoss.
With those same patches using the svn from 2007-02-26, this behavior does
not happen.