continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Preparing for continuum-1.1-alpha-1
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:50:40 GMT
I'm ok for a timestamped version, but we can release the release manager too, without the plugin
because it isn't ready and I want the new Maven-SCM in it.

The pb is that release-manager use maven-scm 1.0-SNAPSHOT, we can use 1.0-beta-4 because the
release manager doesn't use new code of maven-scm but we won't have maven-scm fixes. Or we
can use a
timestamped version of Maven-SCM too. If we choose the timestamped version of Maven-SCM, Continuum
need to use it.

Emmanuel