continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Drolshammer <drols...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Write access to wiki
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:17:20 GMT
Jesse McConnell wrote:
> you might more active feedback if you just correspond with the mailing
> list like this, at least in my opinion..

Yes, Trygve said so as well. I planned to use email for questions and
the wiki for more in-depth information and pictures.

> as for the wiki access, that might be possible, what kinda stuff will
> you be adding there?  information specific to your implementation?
> where would that implementation be located?  are you just going to
> create and maintain a patchset on continuum trunk? inquiring minds
> want to know! :)

The idea was to post some background information on the concept and some
dependency graphs. I would also like to discuss implementation specific
details. All in all it would be nice to use the wiki as means of
communication to supplement email.

> anyway, I for one am interested in some more information on your
> thesis, the sentence you provide sounds like it is already a feature
> of continuum

If so I will feel pretty stupid :P

Se attachment for a rough draft of the conceptual solution.

--
Regards
Erik