continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gilday" <martin.li...@imap.cc>
Subject Re: Forcing continuum scheduled builds even there is no change in source control
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 23:18:56 GMT
You will be able to in the next release, but not easily in 1.0.3.

----- Original message -----
From: Vivek_Nakeesan@logitech.com
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:03:07 -0500
Subject: Forcing continuum scheduled builds even there is no change in
source control

Hi All,

Due to our source structure, I have to svn checkout/update many separate
folders to do build. Thus continuum checkout/update an ant scripts and
that
ant script will checkout different folders and do the build. My problem
is
continuum is skipping the builds since there is no change in the ant
script
most of the time.

Is there any way I can instruct continuum to perform scheduled builds
even
there is no code change in source control.

Thanks,
~nakees