continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Thierry Lach" <thierry.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss Support
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:55:46 GMT
It appears that JBoss 4.0.5.GA (which I'm using) includes
commons-collections.jar in the lib directory, and according to the manifest
it is version 3.1.  I'll add your comment to the instructions page.

Did you have to change application.xml because of the plexus configuration
issue?

Also - what sort of error were you getting (I want to provide that on the
web page also)?