continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss Support
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:57:50 GMT
there is an ear plugin....if you rework that patch to be another
module all together and generate that artifact with the ear plugin
then I'll be happy to take a look and apply it I think...but its not
standard practice to have a war artifact producing and ear :)

out of curiousity, what are you adding that would require an ear over
a war j2ee wise?

jesse

On 2/22/07, Thierry Lach <thierry.lach@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just added an updated patch on
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1167.  Continuum will now
> successfully send emails under JBoss.
>
> The patch also contains a new module to create an ear file for the war. This
> is only activated through a profile named "ear", so to create the ear file
> you must "mvn -Pear .....". The context root is defined in the main pom as
> continuum and can be overridden using -
> Dcontinuum.ear.contextRoot=whateverYouWantItToBe.  [ Show
> ยป<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1167>]
>  thierry lach<http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=thierrylach>
> [22/Feb/07 03:55 PM] I've added to the patch a little bit. It contains a fix
> so that email can get sent. It also contains a new module to create an ear
> file for the war. This is only activated through a profile named "ear", so
> to create the ear file you must "mvn -Pear .....". The context root is
> defined in the main pom and can be overridden using -
> Dcontinuum.ear.contextRoot=whateverYouWantItToBe.
>

> On 2/16/07, Thierry Lach <thierry.lach@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > BTW it looks like someone corrected application.xml so the existing patch
> > should be sufficient.
> >
> > On 2/15/07, Thierry Lach < thierry.lach@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > SUCCESS!
> > >
> > > OK it looks like the root cause is the inability to find class
> > > org.codehaus.plexus.registry.CommonsConfigurationRegistry.  I think the
> > > correct class name should be
> > > org.codehaus.plexus.registry.commons.CommonsConfigurationRegistry. since
> > > that is what is contained in the plexus-registry-commons jar.  I've changed
> > > the implementation name in the file
> > > continuum-webapp/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/application.xml and it
> > > seems to work now - I've been able to configure it and am now running a
> > > maven1 build.  I'll update the patch sometime this evening to include the
> > > change to application.xml.

 I'm

--
jesse mcconnell