continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Poll: release continuum alpha
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:44:59 GMT
+1

For an alpha-1, you can't call it anything else until you push it out
and get feedback. It's getting close to a year the codebase is quite
different and it's like releasing something new. But I think the
group owes it to users to get this thing out. Continuum deserves the
garner the same criticism Maven did for taking 10 months to come up
with another release. The release will motivate everyone again. Call
it an alpha, send it out, get the feedback and carry on. I think it's
more harmful not releasing at this point. It's simply been too long.

Jason.