continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Allan Valencia See" <franz....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the integration tests in an IDE
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:23:28 GMT
Good day,

I just did a quick review of my m2eclipse,  and this is how I run my
webapp-tests.

Setting up
1. Install m2eclipse ( Help > Software Updates > Find and Install >
New Remote Site > Name = <whatever you want ( i.e m2eclipse> ); URL =
"http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/" > Ok > A bunch of "Nexts" > Finish )
:-)
2. Create a New Java Project from an existing source and point to your
continuum-webapp-test directory
3. In your Package Explorer, right click on the project > Maven2 > Enable

Running
1. Right click on the pom.xml
2. Run as Maven Build
3. Set as goals clean install, and Add a parameter, Parameter
Name="browser"; Value="<the value you want...i.e '*firefox C:\Program
Files\Browsers\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe'>"
4. Press Run

Cheers,
Franz