continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Thierry Lach" <thierry.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss Support
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:18:49 GMT
OK I've downloaded and applied the patch.  I'm now trying to get the website
up and running.  I've created a derby-continuum-ds.xml as documented on
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+JBoss, and also
a similar derby-user-ds.xml.  I copy both of them into my deploy directory,
then the war, and I get an error when JBoss deploys the war.  I've trimmed
the log (posted below) to the point where I start copying.  Note that the
ConnectionManager appears to bind the datasources to the correct JNDI name,
then jpox fails to find the connection under those names.

Can you post the contents of your derby-ds.xml file please?  I'm guessing
that the example I used for the Continuum+on_JBoss example isn't correct
enough for continuum.

11:56:54,578 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager '
jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=comp/env/jdbc/continuum' to JNDI
name 'java:comp/env/jdbc/continuum'
11:56:59,671 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager '
jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=comp/env/jdbc/user' to JNDI name
'java:comp/env/jdbc/user'
11:57:31,687 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/continuum,
warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp9451continuum-exp.war/
11:57:33,375 INFO  [[/continuum]] Loading plexus context properties from:
'/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
11:57:33,375 INFO  [[/continuum]] Could not load plexus context properties
from: '/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
2007-02-15 11:57:33,984 [ScannerThread] INFO  PlexusContainer
2007-02-15 11:57:34,718 [ScannerThread] ERROR [/continuum]
- Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class
org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.PlexusLifecycleListener
org.jpox.exceptions.ConnectionFactoryNotFoundException: Connection Factory
"java:comp/env/jdbc/continuum" not found
    at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.lookupDataSource(
AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:163)
    at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.freezeConfiguration(
AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:200)
    at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManagerFactory(
PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:99)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:534)
    at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:478)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.doConfigure(
AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:134)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.configure(
AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:101)
    at
org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.getPersistenceManagerFactory
(AbstractConfigurableJdoFactory.java:64)
    at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.initialize(
JdoContinuumStore.java:109)
    at
org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.execute
(InitializePhase.java:33)
    at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(
AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:130)
    at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle
(AbstractComponentManager.java:143)
    <snip/>