continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error on continuum rpc server
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:04:29 GMT
Andrew Williams wrote:
> OK, not entirely sure what to do about this problem now...
>
> Calling getBuildResultsForProject over RPC yields this exception on the
> server side.
>
> Caused by: javax.jdo.JDODetachedFieldAccessException: You have just
> attempted to access field "modifiedDependencies" yet this field was not
> detached when you detached the object. Either dont access this field, or
> detach the field when detaching the object.
>         at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoGetmodifiedDependencies(BuildResult.java)

>         at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.getModifiedDependencies(BuildResult.java:219)

>         ... 20 more
>
> Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

IIRC you can set fields that the XML-RPC tool shouldn't try to
unmarshall when crawling the object graph. But as I wrote this two years
ago or something my mind might be slipping :)

I'm going to be reading Continuum source code all afternoon today so if
you ping me on IRC we can see if we can figure it out there.

--
Trygve