continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@exist.com>
Subject Re: build loop feature 4 continuum?
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:59:49 GMT
Ah, so you're forcing the build with the build icon.  I thought it was a
scheduled build.

^_^

Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com wrote:
> allright, I understand now, if you force a build (through the webfrontend) it's going
to build regardless of scm result (see org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController).
so no starteam provider problem here, thanx

problem.  What's your SCM provider?  Are you sure there aren't any changes?

> Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com wrote:
>
>> can I configure that a clean install is only executed if there are any scm changes?
Right now the build is executed regardless if there are any changes (the message 'Changes
found, building' seems to appear independent of the scm result). and also send a notification
on every  update event (indicated by the 'Updated x files' message).