continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrowicz <>
Subject builds not cleaning up properly - I've submitted a fix
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:42:13 GMT
I just submitted the following:

I have a project that builds the first time, but is unable to build
after that because the directory it is in doesn't get cleaned up
properly by Continuum.  The project contains symbolic links, and the
Plexus FileUtils.cleanDirectory() method doesn't handle that
properly.   I've submitted that to the Plexus folks:

I've submitted fixes for both.     I'm not sure how long it's going
to get the Plexus bug fixed, but it's breaking Continuum for us right
now, so I submitted a possible fix for Continuum too.

View raw message