continuum-dev mailing list archives

From <Tilman.Ros...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: build loop feature 4 continuum?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:34:06 GMT
we are having to use starteam...so good to know that it works on svn...what's the component
that is responsible for it so I can debug it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin Punzalan [mailto:epunzalan@exist.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:42 AM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: build loop feature 4 continuum?

That's odd.  Mine doesn't build a project if there are no SCM changes.
The projects in my Continuum instance are from an SVN repo.  Maybe its an SCM-related problem.
 What's your SCM provider?  Are you sure there aren't any changes?

Tilman.Rossmy@swisscom.com wrote:
> can I configure that a clean install is only executed if there are any scm changes? Right
now the build is executed regardless if there are any changes (the message 'Changes found,
building' seems to appear independent of the scm result). and also send a notification on
every  update event (indicated by the 'Updated x files' message).