continuum-dev mailing list archives

From <Tilman.Ros...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: JBoss Support
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:20:45 GMT

I did not have to apply your patch with CommonsConfigurationRegistry
cause the *.pom file of my repository point to an older version where
the original application.xml entry is still valid...

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry Lach [mailto:thierry.lach@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:56 PM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: JBoss Support

It appears that JBoss 4.0.5.GA (which I'm using) includes
commons-collections.jar in the lib directory, and according to the
manifest it is version 3.1.  I'll add your comment to the instructions
page.

Did you have to change application.xml because of the plexus
configuration issue?

Also - what sort of error were you getting (I want to provide that on
the web page also)?