continuum-dev mailing list archives

From <Tilman.Ros...@swisscom.com>
Subject RE: JBoss Support
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:40:57 GMT
a bit different than Thierry's solution (on JBoss 4.0.1SP1): I had to
move  commons-collections-3.0.jar from continuum.war/WEB-INF/lib to
JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib. Now I see the create admin page at last
;-)

Knowing the JBoss classloading system a bit, I will probably run into
some classloading issues on a hot deploy too..

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry Lach [mailto:thierry.lach@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:58 PM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: JBoss Support

SUCCESS!

OK it looks like the root cause is the inability to find class
org.codehaus.plexus.registry.CommonsConfigurationRegistry.  I think the
correct class name should be
org.codehaus.plexus.registry.commons.CommonsConfigurationRegistry. since
that is what is contained in the plexus-registry-commons jar.  I've
changed the implementation name in the file
continuum-webapp/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/application.xml and
it seems to work now - I've been able to configure it and am now running
maven1 build.  I'll update the patch sometime this evening to include
the change to application.xml.