continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Poll: release continuum alpha
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:22:25 GMT
I really don't like the idea of pushing again the release for more
features, because what today are couple features and "a week of work"
it's gonna end in another alpha release 5 months later as it happened
with maven and it's happening with continuum.

We have to be reasonable about how many features fit in a release.
What's wrong with getting 1.2 when that features are out? remember, we
are the enablers of agile development and we release once a year.