continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto detect with continuum
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:37:07 GMT
there is an option to 'Build Fresh' that will remove the previous
checkout and force a fresh checkout of that project.

you might just be able to do that for the top level project and that
change would cascade into the other projects.

let me know if that works for you, if it doesn't then it might be
something we need to take a look at.

jesse