continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <>
Subject Re: Metrics Gathering & Tracking
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:56:22 GMT
I was figuring we would add something like this as some kinda
continuum extension for when the workflow is added to the continuum

being able to activate a module that started doing code analysis and
metrics gathering and then putting into a db and then providing
trending and graphing on that is a natural fit for continuum...this
has been kicked around for a long time now...just a matter of getting
time to get the bits and pieces together for it.

On 1/18/07, Hilco Wijbenga <> wrote:
> On 1/18/07, Erik Bengtson <> wrote:
> > Please let me know if there are metrics you would like to collect from the store
> > (JPOX).
> I will make a list of the various metrics I was thinking of collecting.
> We should probably define some sort of interface that anybody can
> implement and "add to the list" whenever there's more metrics to be
> gathered.

jesse mcconnell

View raw message