continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metrics Gathering & Tracking
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:56:22 GMT
I was figuring we would add something like this as some kinda
continuum extension for when the workflow is added to the continuum
object.

being able to activate a module that started doing code analysis and
metrics gathering and then putting into a db and then providing
trending and graphing on that is a natural fit for continuum...this
has been kicked around for a long time now...just a matter of getting
time to get the bits and pieces together for it.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com