continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building continuum
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:36:39 GMT
well, for whats it worth I am pretty sure that if a developer ever
gets a reproducible way to get these failures it will be fixed...but
without any way to reproduce it then its tough to diagnose.

on that vein though, if someone with that kinda problem where to say,
hop on irc and make them selves available to do some somewhat guided
bug isolation then we might get somewhere, rather like how your
problem was fixed wendy, in that particular instance we had found a
bug/unintended feature in maven trunk :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com