continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] iBatis, JPA and Java 5.0
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:22:59 GMT
its not just jpox in continuum but also the jpox usage in the
plexus-security rbac and user management stores that joakim worked
through a couple of months back while consulting with you I think.
Joakim can explain more on that if he likes.  I just remember that we
had a mess of issues in getting things working there because of
something like certain lists of objects where not supported or
something of that ilk.  We need to go back through and refactor some
of the fields on the models and we're kinda dreading having to do it
since we'll have to deal with the store again.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com