continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: continuum-store and JDO
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 03:56:41 GMT
The metadata file (and enhanced classes) are generated when you use
Maven to build the project. As long as eclipse doesn't overwrite the
class files it should be fine. Alternatively, you can use the eclipse
plugin for jpox to make sure the classes get enhanced and just run
maven once to generate the metadata file. I've never used that
plugin, but it is available from the jpox site.

Thanks!
- Brett