continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Roald Bankras" <ro...@jteam.nl>
Subject RE: Building continuum
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:07:43 GMT
I was planning to start debugging it myself. Clearly the assertion doesn't provided enough
debug info. I'll be on irc, if you can help me.

Roald Bankras
Software Engineer
JTeam b.v.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:37 PM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Building continuum

well, for whats it worth I am pretty sure that if a developer ever gets a reproducible way
to get these failures it will be fixed...but without any way to reproduce it then its tough
to diagnose.

on that vein though, if someone with that kinda problem where to say, hop on irc and make
them selves available to do some somewhat guided bug isolation then we might get somewhere,
rather like how your problem was fixed wendy, in that particular instance we had found a bug/unintended
feature in maven trunk :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell