continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Federico Yankelevich ...@sobacosoftware.ch>
Subject Re: Trusting in our own dog food
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:27:12 GMT

I read on svn changelog that SVN v1.4 increased a lot the speed for comparing
local copy with repository.
Maybe continuum is very slow in SVN update because it is using SVN 1.3 (both
client and server needs to be updated)

see http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.4_releasenotes.html

just my 2 cents,
Federico