continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Fukushima" <takesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum-store and JDO
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:28:44 GMT
yeah...
but now that ive settled it, ive encountered a new set of probs, this
time in the data-management with the trunk on svn:
-while backing up the continuum store, a FileWriter is used (wich uses
default system char encoding), but the stream used to write the xml
tries to use utf-8, in wich case an exception is thrown;
-the backup file (an xml) is compared to a hard coded xml file... but
at least with my dev env (win xp with jdk6), some child nodes are
swaped...

the first one is most certainly a bug (and i already have a fix),
while the second one im not so sure so i wanted to ask yall first

regards,
takeshi

--
[]'s