continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Fukushima" <takesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum-store and JDO
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 01:31:57 GMT
Hello dear devs.

After everyone's help, ive noticed that jpox was saving the
BuildDefinition with wrong values (the buildFresh and arguments and
possibly others too)... since i dont know how jpox work, the first
thing i tried was to update to a more recent version of it (namely
1.1.3) and everything worked fine...
im going to attach the test case to jira (actually a patch to the
testcase to check those things too), but should i attach a patch to
the pom too?

--
regards,
Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima