continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trusting in our own dog food
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:32:00 GMT
Yes, I have a script to automate installing the latest build (though
would need changes if continuum_ci was turned off).

1.1 is running very well thanks to some sleuthing by Wendy and quick
fixes from Emmanuel.

My biggest concern is the scalability of polling. It currently takes
about 30 minutes to just run through all the required svn up commands
to detect if builds are needed for all the Maven projects.

- Brett