continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [vote] merge id-refactor branch changes
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:41:02 GMT
Test set: org.apache.continuum.web.test.AntTest
Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 50.86 sec <<< FAILURE!
testAddAntProject(org.apache.continuum.web.test.AntTest)  Time elapsed: 16.5 sec  <<<
FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<Continuum - Group Summary> but was:<Error
Occurred>
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
	at org.apache.maven.shared.web.test.AbstractSeleniumTestCase.assertPage(AbstractSeleniumTestCase.java:217)
	at org.apache.continuum.web.test.AbstractContinuumTestCase.assertProjectGroupsSummaryPage(AbstractContinuumTestCase.java:159)
	at org.apache.continuum.web.test.AntTest.testAddAntProject(AntTest.java:36)