continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Drolshammer <drols...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Problems with ContinuumStoreTest
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:33:48 GMT
Marcelo Fukushima wrote:
> On 1/18/07, Erik Drolshammer <drolsham@idi.ntnu.no> wrote:
>> Hi!
>> I'm trying to set up a developement environment for Continuum, but I'm
>> experiencing some problems;
>>
>> *tags/continumm-1.0.3*
>> #mvn install
>>
>> =>
>> "
>> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>> "
>>
>> Where can I configure log4j? What to configure?

> that message from log4j is just a warning...
> i dont think it should be there, but it doesnt affect your build -
> meaning you have a diff problem

You are right. It was just horribly slow. (It hangs on log4j three times
during the build).

Any ideas on the new problem?

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing for
'plexus:runtime'

[0] inside the definition for plugin: 'plexus-maven-plugin'specify the
following:

<configuration>
   <runtimeConfigurationProperties>VALUE</runtimeConfigurationProperties>
</configuration>

-OR-

on the command line, specify: '-DappProperties=VALUE'

[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 30 seconds

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer