continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Trusting in our own dog food
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:54:31 GMT
I think we need to change the changes check. Actually, we do an update on all projects to check
if we have changes.
It will be better to use the status command (I don't know if this command exist in all SCM),
but with svn, we'll can use 'svn status -u'

I think the changes check will improve performance when working copy is up-to-date

Emmanuel