continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trusting in our own dog food
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:57:21 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to turn off continuum_ci.sh and instead only use Continuum
> itself to do CI for Continuum. Any objections?

I don't see why it should be turned off, but perhaps the automatic
notifications can be turned off or just send failures. That way it would
verify the product (it will in itself be an integration test) because if
the Continuum instance says that something is failing, you should expect
an email saying the same right after. Or at least you can check the logs
directory if you're suspecting some other failure.

--
Trygve