continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum-store and JDO
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 03:56:05 GMT
The metadata mapping (.jdo) file can be found under
target/generated-classes/META-INF when you run:

 > mvn clean install

on continuum-model.

Besides, you can also choose to enhance the model class explicitly by

 > mvn jpox:enhance

I have seen some annoyances running tests in Eclipse, most of them
pertain to enhanced classes not being on classpath. I usually ensure
that continuum-model JAR is sourced from the local M2 repo.

HTH,

Rahul