continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Yan Shapochnik" <yshapoch...@gmail.com>
Subject Parallel builds/executors
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:35:53 GMT
Hello Everyone

I am looking for a way to kick off parallel builds at a specific time.
Suppose I have 2 project groups. Each project group has a number of
projects. Each project is a shell script project.
At some arbitrary time, I would like both project groups to begin building
in parallel or concurrently. As it stands right now, each project is queued
up and no more than one project is building at a time.
I have 2 machines in my scenario. Each dedicated to a specific project
group. I would like to take advantage of this setup in order to finish my
builds quicker.

Is there a hidden setting for this? or is this feature not
implemented/supported?

Thanks,

Yan Shapochnik