continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Heck, Joe" <Joe.H...@dig.com>
Subject Perforce SCM code?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:01:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to track down (and hopefully fix) a bug with using Continuum
with Perforce (and Ant builds- although I don't know if that's
relevant). I'm not at all familiar with the code base, so I thought I'd
ask for a pointer or two..

I've logged the bug that I've found at
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1152

It looks like new Ant projects aren't getting their own client view's
created (Perforce specific) and instead a second or third Ant project
gets all confused with the first one created.

The result is that the first project gets built every time, and the
second and third - although checked out - don't really get touched at
all.

Does anyone familiar with the internals have a moment to point me to the
locations where the SCM components get worked over? I've found the bits
in continuum-core and continuum-model and how they relate, but I'm a bit
lost as to where details get passed down to create a view - or the
business logic behind setting one up.

-joe

Joseph Heck

Walt Disney Internet Group