continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bengtson <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: cant run from trunk
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:32:13 GMT
I suggest you to try out the upcoming JPOX 1.1.6 (since 1.1.3 it's more than 40
fixes). It will be out in about 2 weeks.

Quoting Marcelo Fukushima <takeshi10@gmail.com>:

> hello devs (here i am yet another annoying email)
>
> it all started while i was trying to fix a bug
> (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1103)... while i was doing
> that, ive found out that the jpox 1.1.1 created wrong queries (its
> even commented as a weird thing)
> after upgrading its version to 1.1.3, it passes the TestCase but
> continuum would not run... after spending some time with it, ive
> noticed that the error has nothing to do with jpox, but its rather
> related to a plexus config file:
>
> Caused by:

org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentRepositoryException:
> Component descriptor role:
> 'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider',
> implementation:
> 'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.FileKnownHostsProvider',
> role hint: 'file' has a hint, but there are other implementations that
> don't
>
> weird... but after going back to 1.1.1, i get the very same error...
> and after checking out the code from trunk, i still get the same
> error...
>
> i went to that config file (inside wagon-ssh), and ive found this:
>
>     <component>
>
> <role>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider</role>
>       <role-hint>file</role-hint>

<implementation>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.FileKnownHostsProvider</implementation>
>       <instantiation-strategy>per-lookup</instantiation-strategy>
>       <configuration>
>         <hostKeyChecking>ask</hostKeyChecking>
>       </configuration>
>     </component>
>     <component>
>
> <role>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider</role>
>       <role-hint>null</role-hint>

<implementation>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.NullKnownHostsProvider</implementation>